Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bucket list update

Remember my Christmas Bucket list? Well here is the update of how I am doing so far. The things marked in red I have done.

25. Play with Cora in the snow. Find her a ridiculous outfit, maybe reindeer antlers or a  funny sweater.

24. Go cut down and buy a real Christmas tree & stash vases of fresh trimmings all around the house and make our annual tree trunk ornament.

23. Send Christmas cards & find a way to display all the ones we receive.

22. Buy a new red nailpolish. Maybe with glitter in it.

21. Hang a string of colored lights around my baby bump chalkboard.
 
20. Hang Christmas lights up outside with Taylor. Or...watch Taylor do it. lol we kind of did this, we decided to just do lit trees on our porch this year.

19. Decorate my house for Christmas

18. Brave the crowds for black Friday shopping (on FRIDAY)

17. Do at least 5 of my DIY Christmas decor projects I've had on pinned on pinterest for the last year or so.
 
16. Listen to Christmas music..... ALL. THE. TIME.

15. Pay for someone's coffee in line behind me in a coffee shop or drive through.

14. Find marty moose mugs like Christmas vacation.

13. Order the "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal" onesie I saw on pinterest.

12. Buy a few festive cozy winter socks

11. Make treats and cookies for neighbors, co-workers & friends with my mom and sister.

10. Drink hot chocolate & drive around looking at Christmas lights while blaring Christmas music.

9. Play Secret Santa at work.

8. Go to either the thanksgiving plaza lighting or the crown center mayor's tree lighting.
 
7. Make a gingerbread house with my sister.

6. Start a Christmas children's book collection for the babe.
 
5. Go Christmas shopping at crown center & enjoy the hustle & bustle!

4. Make a festive breakfast for Taylor in bed.

3. Hang & stuff stockings.

2. Watch Home Alone & Home Alone 2 back to back. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.

1. Find new Christmas pajamas for me and the nugget! and Taylor too.


12 things out of 25 is not too bad considering I have a few more weeks to get things checked off and that some of the things have to be closer to Christmas to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment