Thursday, October 3, 2013

14 weeks

AHHH I am getting behind, I am almost 16 weeks and haven't posted the 14 week pic or the 15 week yet. Yikes! The weeks are flying by lately and I have two problems, lack of bump photographer when I have cute clothing on (i.e. anything other than sweats or scrubs) and/or no chalkboard done for that week on time, which is mainly because I am a perfectionist and want a good idea and good design for that week and some cool fonts and such.

But 14 weeks was pretty uneventful honestly, still getting sick although I must admit it was less and less often as the days went on. I had lunch with a great friend of mine that has been a friend since we were about 6 years old. That's 20 years!! She is such an amazing presence in my life and was my go-to person for my wedding and a role model for motherhood so far. She too is a NICU nurse and an incredible momma and I love her to pieces. Lunch with her and her sweet little was way over due but I am so glad it happened.

I also got my hair cut! I don't know if it's these prenatal vitamins or pregnancy hormones but my hair has been growin like crazy! And still shedding as bad too? When does this "thick luxurious mane of pregnancy" grow in? I chopped 7ish inches and it still looks long! Crazy.

Ignore my cleaning house all day "glow" and nasty hair but here is the bump from earlier in the week.

Fall décor is up!







Chalkboard time.



How far along? 14 weeks, baby is the size of a lemon
Total weight gain: 15-17lbs lost depending on the day. I think I gain some back and then I weigh the next day (not because I am obsessing just simply curious as my body is changing) and it'll be back down to where I was but I am staying around 16 pounds for the most part.

Maternity clothes? My jeans and pants still fit just fine but shirts are starting to fit weird. Might start thinkin about maternity clothes since my orders from a few places should be coming in soon.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, just require a TON of sleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing Jenna and Jillian and getting my hair cut.
Miss Anything? not really anything I can think of.
Movement: still can't feel anything yet but I sometimes lay really still and wait and hope I will.  
Food cravings: Soft pretzels and cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat and the smell or look of it.
Gender: We will find out October 19th.
Symptoms: sick, weird dreams, stomach getting bigger.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The weather staying cool, My belly to get bigger and finding out what we are having.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the bump! Wow can't believe how the time is flying! Hope you're keeping well xxx

    ReplyDelete