Saturday, September 12, 2015

13 weeks










How far along? 13 weeks, baby is the size of a kiwi!
Total weight gain: Down a total of 3.5 lbs from prepregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? Yep just a good mix of what I have had from last time and my normal clothes. Nothing new this week.
Sleep: I have slept great this week because Henry has. He must be going through a growth spurt because his normal 7am wakeup time has been pushed back to 9:30 this week (yes that means he is sleeping 14.5 hours at night). He also has taken a minimum of 3 hours for naps most days 3.5- FIVE hours. Yes we both fell asleep on tuesday after I worked night shift and didn't wake up until 3pm. Taylor had called me 38 times and about died of a panic attack thinking something had happened to us both. Poor guy. We just needed our rest apparently.
Best moment this week: Sleeping so much. It's been so amazing and I have felt so good. I also decorated for fall which is always fun! The weather has cooled off alot too which has been great.
Miss Anything? A glass of wine still.
Movement: I definitely have felt this baby move. Wednesday night after sushi and gelato I felt baby A LOT. Lots of little fluttery stuff that I never felt with Henry. Though I probably didn't know it because I didn't feel him until the kicks were actually kicks at 17 weeks.
Food cravings: Popcorn, apples and cheddar cheese all together for lunch, every single day this week. With a big glass of cold milk. I love the sweet, crunchy, salty, savory, cold and hot combo.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. I have felt great this week.
Gender: Waiting not so patiently for 9/26 so we can know.
Symptoms: Just tired but not first trimester tired. Just want more sleep.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on. :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody :(
Looking forward to: Fall. The cooler weather, the food, the fun and festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment