Monday, March 24, 2014

A post of pictures!

This is a post of pictures from our visitors and our hospital stay. I can't take enough of the little man and all of the people who love him. By the afternoon on thursday we were into our mother/baby room. Room 5609. We learned what love was in that small room. We saw how much someone so tiny could create such a huge vortex of euphoria for everyone who saw him or touched him. His presence in this world has already made such a difference and I can't thank God enough for making me his mother.
 
Nana seeing Henry again in Mother/ Baby. She brought Aunt-E (my sister Erika) and Steve (my stepdad) to see us.

Proud grandparents!

Nana and Aunt-E




This is the first time we got him wide awake looking around and calm and quiet. He is just so cute! Not to mention the bear hat I am in love with.

Hi mommy!


This picture makes my heart melt (and makes me cry). I can't beleive he is mine.




Look at that scrunchy face!




I got my phone out during a prayer, sorry God. But there is nothing more beautiful to me than seeing people stand and thank God in prayer for your brand new baby. I was bawling.


This new daddy can't stop staring at him.


Taylor said it best, when he holds him he is just in a state of euphoria. Just pure bliss and overhwelmed with a love that just cannot be put into words. Neither of us were even remotely prepared for the feelings we would have toward Henry or toward each other.

Cousin Rachel came to say hi to us (she is in a yellow gown because she works with big people in the GI lab downstairs and came to say hi on her break).

We cheered on the Wildcats but they still lost.

Day 2: Just snuggling early in the morning.

Holding Daddy's finger.



There were so many tears of joy, pain, disbeleif and love but there were many many tears of laughter. Leave it to my family to have me laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe and had to hit my call light for pain meds.

Poor little guy had some newborn rash and thinks it's fun to gouge his eyes out with his claws fingernails.
 
 



My aunt Joel brought my cousins Max and Jack to see the munchkin. So fun!






Aunt-E brought cookies she had custom made from Rick's Bakery in Fayetteville.



This is his crib card



Sheet creases, newborn rash and scratches he gave himself. His poor face.
Going home outfit.






 Cora cant firgure out what Henry is.

Grandpa Smith




Oh I just love this!!











more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment