Monday, August 31, 2015

8 Weeks




How far along? 8 weeks, baby is the size of a raspberry!
Total weight gain: Up 1 pound give or take, depending on the day.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. I have no shame this time around. My regular pants fit still but are getting more snug and I already have alot of maternity clothes from last time so I have worn my maternity jeans once and a few maternity t-shirts just because they are more loose and comfy.
Sleep: I am literally exhausted. I make Taylor drive so I can sleep in the car. I nap anytime I get the chance and I go to bed at like 8pm. Chasing Henry and this 100 million degree heat are really taking their toll on me as of late. But that's literally my only symptom and I am thrilled to have it because it means my body is working hard making a human. Can't be mad about that.  
Best moment this week: Having my sister come over the mornings after I work to watch Henry so that I can sleep. :)
Miss Anything? my energy, normally I am full of it.
Movement: WAAY too soon still although I hear it happens faster the second time around because you know what you are feeling for so I keep waiting just in case.
Food cravings: Loaded baked potato and broccoli cheese soup. Odd when it's this hot but whatever.
Anything making you queasy or sick: NOTHING. I am dumb founded. By this time in my pregnancy with Henry I was throwing up 10-15x/day minimum and was on 2 different anti-nausea meds 3x/day. I am so excited.
Gender: Not yet.
Symptoms: just tired and feel like my body is really heavy and takes work to move.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I'm overjoyed that I get to experience this again. I can't wait for all the fun that pregnancy brings like baby kicks, and growing bellys, and maternity leggings and eating whatever I want for the holidays and picking a name, decorating a nursery, getting out or buying tiny baby clothes.
Looking forward to: My first appointment with Dr. Steinbis ( I saw her at a delivery last weekend and she gave me a big hug, I just adore her). and my next sono. I want to see this little peanut again and hear it's heart beating away.

No comments:

Post a Comment