Monday, August 31, 2015

10 weeks

Ignore my kid behind me, he is playing with his magnets. 



How far along? 10 weeks, baby is the size of a date!
Total weight gain: Still down 4 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Some mixed in with my regular stuff. Normal shirts but maternity pants and shorts mainly. And I do not care.
Sleep: I sleep whenever I can still. I feel like I was drugged. I can't keep my eyes open. I'm too tired to even get up to pee lately.
Best moment this week:Getting ready for our vacation!
Miss Anything? I would love a glass of wine.
Movement: Eh I swear I feel flutters here and there but I don't think it's baby.
Food cravings:Literally nothing has sounded good. I thought I wanted Panara broccoli and cheese soup and I bought some the other day and never could get myself to eat it.
Anything making you queasy or sick:Nothing in particular, just everything hehe.
Gender: Still too early. Still think girl.
Symptoms: just tired and sick. I'm hoping it passes by the time we go on vacation so I'm not sick in the car but if that doesn't happen, oh well. I've got a great reason for it and I'm thankful. I'll deal.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on. :) I'm hoping I can wear them for the whole pregnancy again this time. I HATE not wearing my rings.
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy but a little stressed. I am soooooo ready to be on the beach and I have a million things to do before we leave.
Looking forward to: THE BEACH!!!!! and 9 whole days with my boys uninterrupted. Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment