Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Taylor!

This handsome Daddy had a birthday last week. He turned 28 on the 28th! Happy Golden Birthday baby.




I had to work the night before Taylor's birthday so when I got home that morning I woke him up with a big box of donuts. I couldn't decide what to get so I got all of his favorites and a few for me too. 

  Then I lit them a-blaze and took them up to him in bed with a huge glass of milk and played the happy birthday song for him on my phone and sang along.

We went to my parents house to celebrate too. They got some Henry time and Taylor got a yummy meal and dessert

 
Henry sure was happy about it.

Later this month (when I start getting paychecks again) we are going to have a date night and leave Henry with my parents and go out for a nice dinner together to celebrate both of our birthdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment