Tuesday, July 22, 2014

4 month photo dump


 My mom got a pandora charm for her bracelet to represent Henry.

He LOVES these aden and anais bamboo blankies. He holds them when he sleeps. So cute. 



These eyes. 


nothing is cuter than seeing my family excited to see my baby. This picture is going to be framed in my house. I love it. 

Rockin the old school cats onesie. 

I think he is so cute when he cries, it doesn't happen often and the face he makes is precious. I want to remember all of his facial expressions he made as a baby when he is old. 

The bond these two have already just melts me. 



My beautiful little cousins came to town and got to meet Henry. Ironically they were all wearing green! They brought him this adorable whale outfit and my Aunt Michelle hand made this beautiful blanket for Henry. It's so incredibly soft and he already loves snuggling it. Hand made things are the absolute best. The love and care put into them is unmatched and I will cherish these most. 

He is starting to reach for things, like momma! 

I love this outfit, socks and shoes. 


Henry and Pops, they got to watch them for the first time last friday so Taylor and I could go out to dinner for our birthdays. They loved it and so did H. 

He got to go on an evening walk with Aunt-E and Nana




Little mother can't figure out why baby is moving more. 

She sits as close as possible to him in the car. 

He is chewing on his pacifier with Grandma Smith







All done for now, but first, let me take a SELFIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment