Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Henry Pictures!


 Look at these tiny chicken legs with huge socks. Skinny little guy.
 asleep in his moby wrap



t














 Auntie Auddy came to visit and fell in love


 first time in his crib to hang out
 and nap...

 with cute feet while we hung his signs above his chair

 The little mother watching her pup.




 I hope he keeps his amazing blue eyes

 he holds my momma birds nest necklace that represents him.



 my sweet fur baby.

I'm obsessed with this picture. OBSESSED

Tummy time is rough work.
  but not as rough as all the house cleaning mommy did while he napped.


Little glow worm loves his sleep sack


This onesie is marked 3 months...it is not. It's soooo tight I could barely get it off. I kept it on long enough to get a pic for his grandmas.

Go KSU



Waiting to see the pediatric nephrologist to follow up on his kidney.
  Big nakey baby! 11lbs 6.5oz at this appt  and 22.5 inches long!  Momma is proud of those thigh rolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment