Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Eleanor's first Royals game

Every girl needs a great outfit for a fun outing right? No exception for my little peanut. This is actually Henry's onesie that I made for him that was the perfect size for Eleanor for her first game. And because she is a girl I had to make her a tutu in Royal and baby blue to match. I added a blue and gold headband and some red and white rhinestone high top tennis shoes and she was all set. The navy leggings were for warmth :)

She is just so cute.

We went to celebrate my sister's graduation instead of a grad party. The whole family went and tailgated and we all had a blast. Eleanor did so great. She slept most of the time.

Congrats Aunt-E

I made blue cupcakes (blue velvet flavor, which is a rich buttery vanilla flavor). MMMM and did a shotty job at frosting them. Decorating stuff with icing is NOT my strong suit.

Henry has been to several Royal's games but he really enjoyed this one because he was old enough to really get what was going on.


He was so excited to cheer for the players with his daddy.




Ele in my sweet little sun hat from when I was little.


My college roommate of 4 years has an incredibly talented artist for a father. He was commissioned to do the painting inside the front lobby of the K to celebrate the world series. The pictures don't do it justice. It's just beautiful.




He legit fell asleep walking to the car on Taylor's shoulders.

Bless his little heart. He had so much fun but man it wore him out.


No comments:

Post a Comment