Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Aunt- E graduates....again

We joke that every time my sister graduates I have another newborn. Henry was 8 weeks old at Erika's undergrad graduation and Eleanor was 7 weeks at her grad school graduation. She graduated from Rockhurst with her Masters in Speech and communication disorders to become a speech therapist. Yay Erika! We are so proud of you. Eleanor slept in the moby wrap for most of the commencement. Except for when she woke up the second it got quiet to start the ceremony and she started to freak out. I was up high in municipal auditorium on cement steps with no railing in a skirt with a baby in tow so I couldn't easily run out when she fussed, thus my first nursing in public experience where I wasn't hiding in a dressing room, bathroom, car etc.


Check out Dad asleep...






This is one of Erika's best friends and her partner in crime in grad school. Lindsay.


Here is Henry and Eleanor with Erika at each ceremony.


I love this pic of us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment