Friday, October 23, 2015

19 weeks


How far along? 19 weeks, baby is the size of a grapefruit (in real people world that means she is roughly 8.47oz and 6.02in from crown to rump)!
Total weight gain: I finally gained 1 pound this week. Halloween candy? Yes I think so.
Maternity clothes? Same old stuff.
Sleep: Pretty good this week actually. I can officially no longer even fake sleeping on my stomach or side that is almost onto my stomach, I am all side and back sleeping now.
Best moment this week: Taylor getting home from his business trip and shopping for baby girl
Miss Anything? Wine. Taylor brought home more wine from work (he gets free bottles all the time from the vineyards and distributors he coordinates shipping for).
Movement: I feel her alot lately. It's so wonderful and so reassuring.
Food cravings: I'm back to orange juice again. I craved it badly with Henry and never ever drink juice and never drink orange juice especially and I have had to have it this week. Big time. I downed a gallon by myself this week. Oops
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing! Yay! I haven't been sick in quite a while, knock on wood.
Gender: GIRL!!!!! I have a sono next wednesday to look at all of her anatomy and make sure she is doing okay and I am praying praying praying she is still a girl.
Symptoms: Just going to the bathroom a lot and sciatic nerve pain occasionally
Belly Button in or out? in but more shallow now.
Wedding rings on or off? on. :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.I'm so sensitive to critique from everyone lately, especially Taylor. I am working really hard not to take things personally but I'm not doing as good of a job as I would like. Sorry babe.
Looking forward to: Sunday we are going to the apple orchard/ pumpkin patch. I am hoping to fill up on apple flavored goodies like donuts and cider and kettle corn. mmmmm then we will carve pumpkins and get ready for our big Halloween party! I can't wait!


This week I also officially turned my craft room the rest of the way into the guest room. Sniffle sniffle. I am so sad to see it go but honestly I haven't had much time to craft as I would like lately anyway. With Henry around I am either busy with him or would rather be with him and Taylor than stuck up there working on stuff that doesn't really matter. It's relaxing for me but at the end of the day chasing a toddler around, so is laying in bed with my husband watching TV and just chatting. I built our old bed in the new guest room (old craft room) and put our old matress and box spring on it and made it with fresh sheets and bed shirt and comforter all clean and ready to go. I put all the rest of the stuff I organized and cleaned out and moved it down to the basement (well Taylor moved it down to the basement) and then I cleaned everything really well and got all the pictured and framed things out of the baby's new room and will have Taylor help me hang them this weekend so it's all set up and ready to go. Then I can shut that door and know it's one less thing to worry about. I went with my sister and mom (they both had the day off today) and got 3 sheets for her crib all different lavender and white combos and a really pretty lavender blanket. Taylor and I will pick a paint color eventually and get her room painted. That will help move things along a little. I got a few really pretty scrolly white frames too. One to hang on her wall and one bigger one to hang by her sink that will have all of her bows and headbands (that I got shipped this week yay!). I'm getting really excited for her. Her and halloween and thanksgiving (with elastic maternity pants) and christmas! yay!
The new guest room, pretty much complete.

We have curtains in here now too. :)

I had Taylor hang these prints I had done last Christmas in our room. There is space to add more. I have one for Henry's newborn, I will add a maternity/ family one from this pregnancy, a newborn pic of baby girl and then a family pic of the four of us. I'll keep adding one for every major life event we have had. (see how there is engagement, wedding, maternity, family...)

This big print is one of my favorite's from our engagement shoot and it was hanging above our bed but with our new color scheme it just didn't go. I need something new in the gray, black and white theme for that space but in the mean time I think this looks great here. This was supposed to be the home of the big black and white prints but they just didn't fit right and the black and white looks better in our gray room now than on the tan wall out here.

I had Tay hang these tin letters for me too.


 Poor baby girl is shell shocked from all the changes around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment