Friday, October 16, 2015

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks, baby is the size of a dragon fruit!
Total weight gain: Down a total of 1 pound from pre-pregnancy weight still.I kinda wonder if I will just stay the same for awhile. I literally don't have any appetite until after 3pm each day and I make myself have small bites to eat and drink alot instead. I eat a decent dinner most nights and pig out on others like I did during our anniversary dinner on thursday.
Maternity clothes? Same old stuff.
Sleep: Some good nights, some rough. Depends on the night and how Henry sleeps. He has been up a few times lately which wakes me up but then he falls back to sleep and sometimes I can too, other times I lay awake.
Best moment this week: Going to the KSU game with friends. I really really needed something good. I had a really hard week. And going out for our 4th wedding anniversary, that was a great date night get away x2 this week. We both missed Henry terribly while he stayed at my parent's house saturday night but it's good for us to have date nights and to have two in one week was much needed and much appreciated.
Miss Anything? Sleeping soundly
Movement: feeling her more and more lately.
Food cravings: Sushi! Skittles and sprite zero, not together though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing! Yay! I haven't been sick in quite a while, knock on wood.
Gender: GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Just going to the bathroom a lot and sciatic nerve pain occasionally
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on. :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I was a mess this week. It's amazing I still have a husband and that he didn't just up and leave because I was a hormonal nightmare this week. A lot of rough, tiring, stressful shifts at work. Henry has been busy. My car was supposed to be fixed but after waiting 2 months to get an appointment to get it looked at and leaving it there all day, they called Taylor and told him they didn't have time to get to it but knew what was wrong from our description. WHAT?! I lost it. What a waste of time, it was something Taylor could fix in 2 hours all by himself for a fraction of the price just by telling the guy what was going on over the phone. I was NOT happy. It just kept feeling like one stupid stressful inconvenient thing after another that all piled on at once and I had a melt down friday night.
Looking forward to: Working on sister's nursery. I did take all of my craft stuff out of the craft room and organized it all. I threw a lot of extra scraps away I had been hoarding and condensed what I had into what I would actually use. Then I put the cubby shelves that made up the "legs" to my table into the closet in that room. Somehow they fit perfectly, one below the shelf and one on top of it. I also got rid of the metal buckets that didn't hold much and look terrible and got new cloth cubby bins that perfectly fit the square cubby so it would look nice and neat and organized. This way I can still get to all of the stuff I use but it's all put away nicely. The table top will go under the bed and I will also keep a folding table in that room under the bed that I can pull out and do a craft with. I need to finish organizing that room and then I can move the guest room bed and furniture in there and get that all set up. That is my first goal, then I will work on her room. I'm honestly putting it off until our 20 week sono on 10/28 to make sure she is still a girl, though I know she is.


 That's a Diet Dr. Pepper in my hand, don't freak out.
 God it's good that some things never change. So so good.
 My handsome game date.
 I think they were just fine without us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment