Tuesday, July 23, 2013

5 weeks

As of monday July 22th, 2013, I am officially 5 weeks pregnant. I know that this is super early but we are going to start keeping track of my pregnancy and this little baby weekly. Here is week 5's chalkboard and stats.

How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain: I have actually lost 3 pounds, morning sickness? Eating healthier? not sure. 
Maternity clothes? nope, obviously not but I have been browsing some online shopping already :)
Sleep: I have been exhausted lately! I could sleep 24 hours/day. 
Best moment this week: just soaking up every last bit of this exciting news. We have waited sooo long. It has been fun to tell my secret society of work friends that have been my biggest supporters during my infertility journey. 3 of them cried! And to get our blood work back that was great as well as scheduling sonogram appointments and our first doctor's visit with our OB. 
Miss Anything? I would love a glass of wine or a margarita to celebrate this but that's ok!
Movement: WAAY too soon
Food cravings: fresh fruit, cottage cheese, pizza. Some things just sound better than others.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong smells of food have bothered me lately. But nothing in particular has made me sick, just smells gross.
Gender: No idea, we will be thrilled either way. 
Symptoms: Some intermittent nausea and much more "morning" sickness and just really tired. A little moody today too. Sorry Taylor!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least! A little anxious to get the first ultrasound done and tell everyone.
Looking forward to: telling everyone about this baby! It will be the first grandbaby on both sides. Our families are going to flip!

Hurry up Tuesday! We just want to see our baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment