Saturday, January 2, 2016

29 weeks



How far along? 29 weeks, baby is the size of a papaya
Total weight gain: 18lbs (lost 2 this week, thanks suga free diet)
Maternity clothes? whatever fits
Sleep: Not enough that's all I can say.
Best moment this week: Working on Eleanor's room
Miss Anything? SUGAR, wine, not peeing every 5 seconds. Being able to breathe like a normal person lol
Movement: Tons and tons, she starts at 8pm every single night with her big rolling movements
Food cravings: I'll give you one guess....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing :)
Gender: GIRL
Symptoms: my pelvis and hips are sore, things are a movin' around.
Belly Button in or out? pretty flat
Wedding rings on or off? on. :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to:
My appt on wednesday to see how babe is doing. It's been a month and I get a little antsy.

What we did this week:
My mom and I went to hobby lobby to look for knobs and pulls for E's dresser. Found two pretty sparkly flower knobs but no pulls we loved, I'll keep looking.
I also needed something for above her crib and my sister helped me look for something unique and pretty. She found these white massive paper flowers that were amazing but the etsy shop owner wanted $375, uh yeah right. I found tutorials all over youtube and pinterest how to make them and you all know I'm crafty so I was going to attempt it. Until my mom saw some metal flowers at "the lobby" on sale 50% and we started playing around with them. We made cluster after cluster of all different ones on the floor in the aisle and finally found a collection we liked and decided to spray paint them all white. She also helped me find an iron scrolly piece to go over her gallery wall to kind of tie everything in and a huge iron scrolly medallion for her blank wall that I would spray white as well. Success!!
The colored ones are the metal ones we bought, the white are the paper we used as inspiration.



That night Taylor and I went to dinner at J. Alexander's (our favorite restaurant) and a movie, Star Wars. It was a blast to get to have that time together. We so desperately need dates and especially with baby E coming, we need to take advantage of the ease of our sitters (our family) only having one child with a set schedule and me not breastfeeding to get those in. Super important.







No comments:

Post a Comment