Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's October!!!!

We have been getting ready for Halloween around here!!!!!!! I literally cannot wait.  I still have a full fall bucket list including apple picking, hay rides, cider donuts, pumpkin spice muffins (that I already made), halloween party at our house (be there or be square), halloween costume making and crafting etc etc etc. I can't wait!! And football has started but I can't quite get there mentally due to our Royals starting a blue October! Hurray! Sneak peak of our goings on around here.
my pumpkin spice muffins with candy corn chevron wrappers. yes please!



 Practicing his pirate face.


 His head is sooo big these little hats look like swim caps. ha!
We have started wearing halloween jammies and reading halloween books.


 I started working on our costumes....two pirates and a parrot.


I will post more pics as we go!
Cheers to fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment