Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Family Pictures (part 1)

We decided to have fall family pictures taken this year since we have the tiny human in the picture (literally). He is 7 months now and is the perfect age to take pictures because he can sit up but he can't crawl yet so he stays where we put him. I stressed out for weeks about what we would wear. I knew I wanted Henry in overalls and boots (which I saw at Target once in the wrong size and then drove to every target in the city and ordered them online twice only to find they wouldn't ship from the warehouse and only did "in store pick up". I chose a location and they emailed me the next day saying they actually weren't available there and to choose another store...twice. I FINALLY found them without looking on a random trip to target friday. Thank you lord!)
I wanted Taylor in jeans and boots and myself in boots but I wasn't sure about colors and such. I finally found something Taylor agreed to wear and after changing my mind on my own outfit about 500 times I finally just chose something. Sneak peak of the outfits.
My sister came over and did my hair, which fell flat the second we got to the location. Here is how it looked before. But it was windy out so that was a bust. Oh well.

I hope they turned out good! Here are a few sneak peaks we took on our porch.





I will post the professional ones when I get them back!


No comments:

Post a Comment