Monday, August 18, 2014

Life lately

We have been super busy lately and I have been slacking on blogging. My appologies to you all but mostly to myself. I have so many things I want to document in our story that I have been missing out on so here is a quick little recap!
First things first. Henry's hair is getting long and thick and BLONDER!!! Taylor has admitted now that he thinks Henry will end up being blonde like mommy (he has been super stubborn about Henry being his mini from the minute we got pregnant, at least hair and eye color. So far, mommy has won the eyes and looks like the hair is soon to follow. Just goes to prove (yet again) these swedish genes of mine are strong things!
Look at that fuzzy baby chick hair!

It's getting so fluffy now. 

And his male pattern baldness is starting to resolve :) 

I even got to mohawk it the other day after his bath! Next way this kid is like mommy.... He sleep EXACTLY like me.
I don't put him on his tummy often but when I do he sleeps identical to me. Both arms up, one leg bent and one stick strait. He even is slow to wake up like me. 

  Complete with sheet crease marks in his cheeks.



Seriously, this kid....my world. 

We went to our neighbor's birthday party last week. They have the same birthday and are so much fun to hang out with. I seriously LOVE our neighborhood.



We all met up at the Stonepost Winery and Vineyard in Olathe and did a wine tasting and sat outside in the vineyard and hung out afterward. Then we had a little driveway drinking with all the kids. Best neighbors ever.
 Then we have Kylie's bachelorette party. It was so much fun to see my girls and spend time with them again.
 Me and Marissa

 The beautiful bride and Emmy and Darcy.
We went to the hotel downtown and opened gifts, then Kona on the plaza and then out after that. 

All my pretty blonde friends with their pink on to celebrate the bride. 

Then we have been doin lots of sleepin and snugglin and hangin out in our new jams, all of which are 9 month size because he is so long. 














That's about it for now, just working other than that. Boring! But we have a really high census right now and I have been able to pick up some extra shifts for some big money! yay for that! 







No comments:

Post a Comment