Saturday, April 4, 2015

Henry's 1st Birthday Party

 These are my friends Lisa (with Cooper, just 1 day older than Henry) and Josie (with Clara who will be 2 in April). Lisa, Josie and I all started at KU NICU on the same day :)

 Carson is in the blue in on the slide, his mommy Kristen works with me too and Carson was due the same day as Henry and born 4 days after.



 With Grandma and Grandpa Smith
 Thank you to my good friend Kylie for taking all of the cake pics.



























He made quite the dent in the cake before we took it away. He LOVES sugar just like his momma. Uh oh!
 
 After cake I wiped him down and changed him into a different outfit. In retrospect I should have had him open gifts first while he was clean and THEN done cake at the end. Oh well!











 Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate our boy!
Happy Birthday sweet Henry! We love you so!


No comments:

Post a Comment