Sunday, March 1, 2015

Henry's 1st Valentine' Day

Henry's 1st Valentine' Day
I made cards for my boys at work the night before

 And brought home yummy donuts.
 and took pictures with my boy
 and slept through the morning after work and woke up to this sweet display from my sweet husband.
and used my new curling wand (a valentine's day treat) to do my hair for our date night. 
 We left Henry at my parent's house and went to The Tavern for dinner. It was so good! Taylor got the pork porterhouse.
 and I got the tuscan chicken parmasean.
 And my hair looked great after our date. This has NEVER happened before. My hair DOES NOT HOLD CURL. EVER. It's fine and thin and it's usually strait on the side I started with by the time I get to the other side. This was 5 hours later. I am so excited!
It was a great low key valentine's day. I spent it loving my boys and there is nothing better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment